So the parts arrived for the engine and in the meantime we have been getting more containers of diesel..
So today it was all about getting the engine running and Del soon got to work on the damaged pump.
The new one was a bit tricky and fiddly, but it was soon changed.
Then came the bleeding which turned out to be harder than we thought.. The injection pump was full of crud and there was a lot of self bleeding to get it all out by using the leak off pipes..
After some TLC the Beta started to spit and then after cracking off the injectors it ran with a misfire and then cleared, bursting into life.. Phew!
We then went out again to get more diesel and fill the tank to the brim to prevent any condensation forming in the tank..
We collected some shopping and Al had planned a lovely Valentine dinner for two..