Thursday, September 25, 2008
Thursday, September 18, 2008
This should give us the stone effect we are after.
We then went out looking for fabric for the buttons, but this turned out a tad more difficult, so we ended up blowing it out for another day.
The dayroom seating framework had been fitted and also looked great. This will house the freezer and turn into the spare bedroom for guests on board.
In the engine room alot of the plumbing has been carried out and the shoreline wiring, but things are still a bit slow here.
We have decided to now go for brass porthole liners as we have seen the problems with the wooden ones blacking up with the condensation (we hope this is the right choice)
We sorted out the height of the cratch as A.J.Canopies are measuring the cover for fitment, they are also making a horn cover for us.
We lost alot of photos this time (don't ask us why) so we haven't got many to post.
Things just arn't happening fast enough for us, as we can't wait to get out on the cut, but we're sure it will all come together in the end.........we hope!!!!
While we were out on the cut at Crick we met up with Les on Valerie, happy cruising mate.